Note：FondMart has set price rules for you. It’s “product cost×( )”. You can fill a multiplier in the blank to set the price. But please note that the “product cost” doesn’t include the shipping fee.Identify your main markets and shipping method to check your logistics cost. For example,your main customers are from United States and you choose CNE Express, so the logistics cost is $5.49.
- 1. Identify your main markets and shipping method to check your logistics cost. For example,your main customers are from United States and you choose CNE Express, so the logistics cost is $5.49.
2. Check the product cost (doesn’t include shipping cost). For example, the product cost is $4.07. Then your total cost is $4.07+$5.49=$9.56.
3. Determine your price multiplier. Our default price multiplier is 2.7, so if you don’t modify that, your selling price will be $4.07×2.7=$10.989.Thus your profit will be $10.989-$9.56=$1.429. It may be too little for you, so you need to modify the price multiplier.
4. Go to “Setting——Global Price Rules” to modify your price multiplier. For example, you think the multiple 6.25 may be reasonable. Fill 6.25 in the blank, then your selling price will be $4.07×6.25=$25.4375. Your profit will be $25.4375-$10.989=$14.4485.
5. After setting your new price multiplier, then choose products to your import list. The price rules will be in effect. But please note that, the new price rules will not be in effect for the products imported before your modification, so you need to modify the price manually for previous products.